Would you like to be part of a dedicated team of payroll controllers with employees in both Gentofte and Manila? We pride ourselves on working closely together, always learning from and supporting each other.
As a Payroll Controller, you will be responsible for controlling all the data input for the monthly payroll run. You will through your position work in close collaboration with multiple departments as you will be a Business Partner for Marine HR and Marine Payroll. For the right candidate, this position could develop into a team leader position in the near future.
This position reports to our Head of Accounting & ShipPayroll.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of payroll-related data tables recorded within the payroll database.
- Proactive payroll administrations.
- Work closely with payroll team in Manila, with correct cost allocation.
- Control all data input for the monthly payroll run and reconciliation.
- Business Partner for Marine HR and Manila Payroll.
- Report data to Tax Authority and Statistics Denmark.
- Develop and execute testing of payroll system Adonis.
- Payroll handling for external 3rd party management.
- Experience with payroll reconciliation.
- Positive attitude, curious and enthusiastic in dealing with and handling of all payroll matters.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and flexible with your tasks.
- Structure and detail mindset.
- Excel superuser – in general IT interested.
- Experience of payroll for seafarers as well as experience with process description and SOX compliance is a bonus.
- Values and contributes to a positive social work environment
We offer a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, as well as an attractive benefits package. You have the opportunity to take part in exciting social events planned throughout the year and enjoy our weekly Friday breakfast and bar. Furthermore, we believe in freedom and flexibility under responsibility so the office hours can be adjusted to accommodate your work-life balance.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Accounting & ShipPayroll, Ulla Lange at +45 69962153 or email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV via the “Apply now” button as soon as possible and no later than 11 December 2022. However, don’t wait until the deadline as applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address you have registered in our recruitment system.
About Navigator Gas
Navigator Holdings Ltd. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handy size liquefied gas carriers and a global leader in the seaborne transportation services of petrochemical gases, such as ethylene and ethane, liquefied petroleum gas (“LPG”) and ammonia and owns a 50% share, through a joint venture, in an ethylene export marine terminal at Morgan’s Point, Texas on the Houston Ship Channel, USA. On August 4, 2021, Navigator announced that it merged the fleet and business activities of Ultragas ApS with its own, adding an additional 18 vessels to the fleet. The transaction unites two leading gas shipping companies. Navigator’s combined fleet now consists of 56 semi- or fully-refrigerated liquefied gas carriers, 22 of which are ethylene and ethane capable.
With safety, reliability and efficiency at the forefront of our minds, Navigator Gas is connecting the world today whilst creating a sustainable tomorrow.
Navigator Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.